AngelGirl

Love is..

Cateva replici din filme celebre... care vorbesc mostly about love... after all... what's life without love?

Meet Joe Black:

Joe Black: So that's what love is according to William Parrish?

William Parrish: Multiply it by infinity, and take it to the depth of forever, and you will still have barely a glimpse of what I'm talking about.

When Harry met Sally:

Harry Burns: I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

Casablanca:

Annina: Oh, monsieur, you are a man. If somone loved you very much, so that your happiness was the only thing that she wanted in the world, but she did a bad thing to make certain of it, could you forgive her?

Rick: Nobody ever loved me that much.

La Vita e Bella:

Guido: I forgot to tell you.

Dora: Go ahead.

Guido: You can't imagine how much I feel like making love to you. But I'll never tell anyone, especially not you. They'd have to torture me to make me say it.

Dora: Say what?

Guido: That I want to make love to you - not just once, but over and over again! But I'll never tell you that. I'd have to be crazy to tell you. I'd even make love to you now... right here for the rest of my life.

Hitch:

Albert: You know what it's like getting up every morning? Feeling hopeless, feeling like the love of your life is waking up with the wrong man. But, at the same time hoping that she still finds happiness, even if it's never going to be with you.

Love Story:

Jennifer Cavalieri: You look stupid and rich.

Oliver Barrett IV: Well, what if I'm smart and poor?

Jennifer Cavalieri: I'm smart and poor.

Oliver Barrett IV: Well what makes you so smart?

Jennifer Cavalieri: I wouldn't go out for coffee with you that's what.

Oliver Barrett IV: Well what if I wasn't even gonna ask you to go out for coffee with me?

Jennifer Cavalieri: Well that's what makes you stupid.

Love Actually:

[on sheets of poster board]

Mark: [on sheets of poster board] With any luck, by next year - I'll be going out with one of these girls.

[shows pictures of beautiful supermodels]

Mark: But for now, let me say - Without hope or agenda - Just because it's Christmas - And at Christmas you tell the truth - To me, you are perfect - And my wasted heart will love you - Until you look like this

[picture of a mummy]

Mark: Merry Christmas!

Original Sin:

Julia: No this is not a love story, but it is a story about love. About those who give in into it, and the price they pay. And those who run away from it, because they are afraid, or because they do not believe they're worthy of it. She ran away. He gave in.

Love = un intreg complex de sentimente ,cu o intensitate foarte mare, care te face sa realizezi ca esti viu .

Fericire + tristete + sentimentul de paternitate - singuratate = LOVE :D (defapt crek e o ecuatie mult mai lunga si mai complicata)

Dragostea e frumoasa, dar in majoritatea cazurilor "te prosteste" si faci lucruri care in mod normal nu le-ai fi putut realiza (bune si rele) - in concluzie este un stimulent puternic.

O replica celebra din trecutul Americii: "Make love not war" - asta e mai pe intelesul tuturor. :cool2: :tiphat:

Love = ceva pe care nu se merita sa dai banii sau sa investesti timp.

de aia ai tu la member title LOVE =))))))))))))))))))))))))))

LOVE = un drog, cand nu avem parte de ea ne-o dorim cel mai mult, iar cand o capatam, incetul cu incetul...ne plictisim de ea...ca apoi cand o pierdem sa ne-o dorim inapoi...

Citate :

"nimeni mai sfant in viata decat prima iubire, clipa cand ea te atinge cu fluturarea aripilor ei de matase" - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807-1882)

"dragostea este a doua viata , se naste in suflet, iti incalzeste toata fiinta " Joseph Addsion (1672-1719)

etc mi-e lene sa mia scriu...(nu's luate de pe net)

Cand vedeti un topic cu titlu inspirant... si aveti chef de putin spam... va rog frumos sa cititi macar primul post... aici se cer citate din filme despre dragoste si toti va dati cu parerea... please read then post... thx

Astea sunt din Buffy the vampire slayer:

Angelus: What do you know about it? I'm the one who was friggin' violated. You didn't have this thing in you.

Drusilla: What was it? A demon?

Angelus: Love!

Drusilla: Poor Angel.

[buffy has said that Spike only loved her because she was unattainable]

Spike: You listen to me. I've been alive a bit longer than you, and dead a lot longer than that. I've seen things you couldn't imagine, and done things I'd prefer you didn't. I don't exactly have a reputation for being a thinker; I follow my blood, which does not always rush in the direction of my head. So I've made a lot of mistakes. A lot of wrong bloody calls. A hundred plus years, only one thing I've ever been sure of. You. Look at me. I'm not asking you for anything. When I tell you that I love you, it's not because I want you, or 'cause I can't have you, it has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try... I've seen your strength, and your kindness, I've seen the best and the worst of you and I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You are a hell of a woman. You're the one, Buffy.

L'amour est une ?motion. Une ?motion proprioceptive à la vie m?me.L'amour est à la fois ce qui transcande notre humanit?, nous rapproche de notre source animale. Un ?tat stable, thermodynamiquement bas et donc ouvert. Ouvert à la cr?ation, à la vie.L'amour, à qui m?me la raison ne r?siste, est LA pulsion cr?atrice

L'amour est une ?motion. Une ?motion proprioceptive à la vie m?me.L'amour est à la fois ce qui transcande notre humanit?, nous rapproche de notre source animale. Un ?tat stable, thermodynamiquement bas et donc ouvert. Ouvert à la cr?ation, à la vie.L'amour, à qui m?me la raison ne r?siste, est LA pulsion cr?atrice

Tradu` ... ca io-s roman :P ...

Love - pentru unii/unele se pare ca e doar sentimentu` de a avea si tu ceva pet langa ei/ele ... iar pentru altii ... mai bine nu zic ... ca se ascund ;) [mai exista oameni care impartasesc iubirea adevarata si nu cea de fatada ...]. Eu unul nu zic ca e o risipa de bani sau whatsoever ... e un sentiment placut, daca ai cu cine sa-l impartasesti ...

dragostea=un simplu cuvant care sia pierdut valoarea intelesul si mai ales scopul

sentimentul = nu il poti explica la fel cum nu poti explica sentimentul de bucurie de tristete si toate cele.trebuie sal traiesti.

cat despre dezamagirile de mai sus nu vei dobandi dragostea cu asa gandire si din pacate sunt tot mai multe gandiri de acest gen si incet incet moare.

Dragostea=o pierdere de timp mult prea pretioasa...... :comp2: mai bine te insori de la 25 d ani in sus 30 chiar :comp2: pana atuncea mai bine multe gajici aratoase and more :hair: :dance:

Coptil ... tu mai tre` sa cresti ;)

' date='Aug 21 2007, 01:03' post='2183182']

love= e buna dupa 25/30 de ani cand trebuie sa iti intemeiezi o familie,copii,si sa fie o armonie perfecta :cool2:

word

Pana atunci live your life la maxim :banana:

love = o modalitate de ati exprima gandurile si sentimentele, un mod de viata , calea de a vedea viata in roz si de multe ori te face sa iti bagi picioarele ( la propriu ) in ea viata deoarece partenerul te-a dezamagit.

Nu cred in dragoste la prima vedere si nu cred ca fara dragoste nu se poate.Ca "ce e aia viata fara dragoste?" ... ei bine se poate si fara ...depinde de persoana.

Personal nu vreau sa mai aud de asa ceva pana la 25-30 de ani.