Atenție: toate conturile de pe forum care nu au adresă de e-mail validă (corectă, actualizată) vor fi șterse !

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Electra

Declarații romantice...din filme

76 posts in this topic

“Sense and Sensibility” (1995)
In this adaptation of Jane Austen's novel, Elinor Dashwood (Emma Thompson) loses her reserve when Edward Ferrars (Hugh Grant) arrives to propose: “I've come here with no expectations, only to profess, now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is, and always will be, yours.”

10 Things I Hate About You

I hate the way you talk to me
And the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive my car
I hate it when you stare

I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind
I hate you so much that it makes me sick
It even makes me rhyme

I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh
Even worse when you make me cry

I hate the way you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you
Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

Oz (“Strange Bedfellows”) 
Scene:: Beecher and Keller’s first kiss. 
When Tobias Beecher (Lee Tergesen) entered Oz in the first season, he was a normal family man whose life had been derailed by a drunk-driving incident. Seven episodes later, he was a changed man—now as hard and cynical as the murderers and rapists who surround him. With the introduction of Christopher Meloni’s foul-tempered Chris Keller in the second season, the writers took Beecher’s metamorphosis one step further. What begins as a mutual respect and trust between the two soon buds into romantic interest. During a man-to-man in the laundry room where Keller is downing alcohol after learning of his ex-wife’s remarriage, the two admit their feelings for each other. Of course, in the hard-knock hallways of Oz, relationships are never simple and intimate moments are all but non-existent.

"I know this must come as something of a surprise, since all I've ever done is scorn you and degrade you and taunt you, but I have loved you for several hours now, and every second, more."

"There is no room in my body for anything but you. My arms love you, my ears adore you, my knees shake with blind affection." 

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

The princess bride

“Silver Linings Playbook” (2012)
In this adaptation of Matthew Quick's novel, the emotionally fragile Pat (Bradley Cooper) and Tiffany (Jennifer Lawrence) turn out to be what each other needs – although Tiffany realizes it first. “I love you,” Pat finally tells her. “I knew it the minute I met you. I'm sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck.”

“You let me lie to you for a week?” she says.

“I was trying to be romantic.”

The Cutting Edge: Nu spune ca nu ne potrivim. Eu vad ca …nu ne-am mai potrivi cu nimeni altcineva.

Pride and Prejudice: Mi-ai vrajit trupul si sufletul si te iubesc. Si incepand cu aceasta zi nu mai vreau sa fiu niciodata departe de tine.

True Lies is proof that Arnold Schwarzenegger and James Cameron should do more movies together where he isn’t playing a robot from the future. It’s wonderfully self-aware as an action film and has everything you could possibly want from watching Schwarzenegger kill dudes. On top of that, Cameron’s ambition at the time made the stunts and plot thrillingly unique. Silly, sure — but still fun as hell to watch.

Also Bill Paxton playing an amazing sleaze-bag and Jamie Lee Curtis doing a strip scene — where else do you get to see such things?

The confession, of course, is when Harry has been drugged by the enemy and is now tied up across from his wife, who has only just found out that he is a secret agent guy… like, super-duper secret… boss-with-an-eye-patch secret. We all know the best part of this scene — which is when she asks him if he’s ever killed anybody and he says yes, but qualifies it with “but they were all bad.”

Oz (“Strange Bedfellows”) 
 Scene:: Beecher and Keller’s first kiss. 
When Tobias Beecher (Lee Tergesen) entered Oz in the first season, he was a normal family man whose life had been derailed by a drunk-driving incident. Seven episodes later, he was a changed man—now as hard and cynical as the murderers and rapists who surround him. With the introduction of Christopher Meloni’s foul-tempered Chris Keller in the second season, the writers took Beecher’s metamorphosis one step further. What begins as a mutual respect and trust between the two soon buds into romantic interest. During a man-to-man in the laundry room where Keller is downing alcohol after learning of his ex-wife’s remarriage, the two admit their feelings for each other. Of course, in the hard-knock hallways of Oz, relationships are never simple and intimate moments are all but non-existent.

“The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.”
—Christian, Moulin Rouge